Monday, November 23, 2009

just want to write something


i am not okay ! that's what i know about my self now.

for introduction, i'm falling in love with someone, but he have a girl that HE LOVE SO MUCH. i choose to stay in here and waiting for the time when i can get him just for me. but i realize that it just a dream and now i want to move back slowly. there are no "ONE DAY" i know, it just the fuckin word that always makes me live with HOPE.
and i believe if i go now, HE WILL DIDN'T MISSING ME.

i have some traumatic to get a relationship with someone. i always looking for THE BEST and maybe i even let through all the best (hopely NOT)

last saturday, i watched NEW MOON. Oh my, i really falling in love with edward cullen. the characther is the best and he is all the girl want. but i know, something like that just on a novel, movie, or fairytale. there are no edward cullen in this world but i want to create ones just for me.

and the last, i don't want to complain about my situation anymore. this is my choosen and i must accept the risk. if i don't strong enough, i will MOVE BACK.

PS : I LOVE MY PAPA :))

No comments:

Post a Comment